November was the month I was out out town most weekends, which didn't make Ian or Isabella very happy (but I was happy to get a few evenings with adults!)
On one weekend we were back we went with Louis & parents to Happy Hollow. There was a general vote for face painting, so here they are in all their glory. They had to wait in line for quite a while, which they did (mostly) patiently.
These pictures were from Louis' parents - which you can tell, 'cause our camera ain't that good. This was one of the few times we pried Isabella off the Frog hopper, her favorite ride by far.
Last time we went to Happy Hollow it was just before it started to rain. Then it started to rain. So the nice guy opened up the car ride (which is covered) and Isabella went around, and around, and around... Ian went a few times, too, but then got tired. Then I put the chair on Isabella's foot while getting something to eat. So that day didn't go spectacularly well.
Thanksgiving was, apparently, not as successful as might be. Ian glued himself to Bill and wouldn't let go (although I hear Isabella had a good time). They did well on the flight, though, which isn't too much of a surprise.
Ian's back to waking up a bit too often at night, and Isabella got another round of strep. (Caught, probably, from Louis at Happy Hollow.) At least I knew what it was! The last of Ian's teeth are coming in, which is not making for a happy boy (them sharp pointy incisors).
The big event, of course, was Isabella's birthday. Which I, sadly, was out of town for. So we did presents early, on, and after. I tried skyping her while I was gone; started well, but by the end she was crying because she wanted me there, and not in the computer. So she decided no skype the second day, because it would make her "too sad".
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment