Mom & Aunt Barb were here, working puzzles and playing computer games. Ended up rearranging the entire living room because Tia, who normally has the run of the couch, found Isabella's flailing foot way too inviting and took a bite. So now Tia has her own corner, which she seems quite happy about.
Seems like every little thing sets Isabella off. Dirty diaper. Gas. Hungry. Tired.
Brought Isabella in for the end of class on Tuesday so I could talk to some of the students. My very first breastfeeding in public experience - note to self, find a nice, quiet place *before* child
goes off. Stopped by to visit Shelly, who has a nice quiet office in the building...
Mom took class for me on Thursday. Learned things about the Learning Company that I didn't know! I think the kids really appreciated hearing about life in the real world, especially since most of them had used the software as kids.
Isabella is starting to notice that if she whacks the toy, it moves!
Tried the stroller again, when we (finally!) figured out how to snap the car seat into the top. Found out that the stroller doesn't go in a straight line. Still, we made it down to the library with peace and quiet, although that only lasted for one more trip around the block while I got a new book. Ended up carrying her back.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment