Saturday, March 17, 2007

Short summary

I have been losing hair, but I thought that was because dd's been pulling it out... she's developed a killer indian-burn grab she likes to apply to skin, as well! Still no rolling, but she's started to get
interested in sitting. Until she ends up all slumped forward trying to reach her toes. She seems more of a people person than anything else - she loves making eye contact and smiling at people.

We do a onsie, a shirt, babylegs (leg warmers) and socks (usually mis-matched) and occasionally pants if it's really cold. I use to do the pajama suit things, but she's gotten so long most of the 6-12mo won't fit. We get a weight check next week, but I think she's around 13-14 pounds, just very long.

We just got back from a week and a half in Spain. She got ooh'd and coo'd at in a dozen different languages - we're thinking of making a shirt with "I'm a girl, 4 months old" in many diferent languages... We also got shown lots of pictures of babys on cell phones :). I can't count the number of times she had her toes wiggled. She did very well, with only a little bit of fussing when she got tired and hysteria in the car seat. We tucked her in the sling and went sight seeing - she
loved looking at everything and all the people especially. She'll probably get bored now that we're back home :(. She didn't sleep much during the day, but was out for 11-12 hours at night (in 2-3 hour intervals). All she's done this morning is sleep, tho, after getting up at 5am Spain time and getting back here at 2am Spain time I'm not surprised!

Breast feeding makes travel so much easier - only one dirty look, that we noticed, anyways.

No comments: