March 1st
She laughed! And got her passport! And we got some rain/waves white noise CDs, which will make for a nice change from the electric fan one. Most of the craddle cap is gone. Her eyes are darkening around the edges now. She still has that dinner-plate saucer look though. Her eyelashes are really long.
She's roughly 13 pounds now. I'm down to below 160; only another 10-15 pounds to go!
We're back on track for the EC thing again - caught all, or almost all of the pees last night. I swear she pointed at the potty bowl this morning... and then peed on me. Or I didn't hold her over the bowl long enough and she peed on me afterwards. She's back to having poopy farts; I don't know if it's something I ate or leftover from me having food poisoning. Also a decrease in the up-chucking, thankfully.
She can almost sit up on her own now, at least with a pillow support. Doesn't seem interested in rolling over, yet, although she almost does a back roll.
March 2nd
Practicing sitting up, and lying on her tummy on the boppy pillow. Definately has the kick the post thing down, and is very reliably grabbing things. Really likes the sun and moon toy. Is also
very interested in what's going on our walks. Unfortunately, this means she's not sleeping during them.
March 3rd
Naps in the sling are good, but hard on the back and feet when you can't sit down. Tried some peanuts tonight.
March 4th
Getting over her cold. Working on sitting up - doesn't seem to notice the difference. Very good at the climbing gym, and even caught one pee! Although she didn't like the nook I changed her in. Finally got around to giving her a bath. she liked kicking the water. Fortunately, got the big poo out before getting in the tub!
March 5th
In a weird mood today - lots of random screaming, wants to sleep most of the day. Slept for a while in her vibrating chair!
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment