Been completely off, due in part to food poisoning (me) and sick Isabella. Worse, the washing machine died and it won't be fixed until Friday. Sigh. Dad keeps getting peed on in the morning while I take a shower. Lots of upchucking, too.
She's been grabbing my hair as well, especially during those wailing fits. She's starting to try to latch herself on at night, with sometimes painful results. But she's also un-latching herself better. And I'm starting to be able to move around at night without waking her up. Although if I leave, or try to go to the bathroom between sides, she still gets upset very quickly.
Dad wore her down to Wild Oats. Bought some g-diapers for the trip. They're kinda cool looking. Got lots of attention from the staff. Poor Bill is not good at dealing with said attention.
She's reliably grabbing the sun/moon toy and moving it around. Also grabs onto the dragon's nose and hand. Still doesn't really like tummy time - about one minute and she's had enough.
Her voice is getting more varied. She's also sounding a bit hoarse, probably due to being ill.
She's getting good at batting toys and getting them to spin. She likes to grab the pages of the books and turn them. She's close to finding her feet, too. She's definately found her fingers - she puts her forefinger on her thumb and shoves the whole thing in her mouth. It's very cute. Sometimes tries to do both hands at the same time.
She's finally moving out of the infant diaper covers. Must go buy new ones, although I think I'll wait until we get back from Spain.
She has started signalling a bit more, at least until she got sick.
She's starting to nap longer (2 hours) and fairly reliably in the morning and afternoon, if not always at the same time.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment