Thursday, April 5, 2007

Apr 2nd-5th

Apr 3rd

Stil not sleeping at night. Started a sleep log. First sign of a tooth! Due to the OB running late poor Isabella went from 11:30 - 2:30, no food (napping) then 3:00 - 6:00. She was very clingy for a while. Never got enough sleep and went ballistic by 6pm. Cried for a long time, then slept for longer than usual. Starting sleep log.

Apr 4th

Dry all night, then too busy writing down nap times to catch first poop. Then made the mistake of sitting her up on the mat at pee time - so she peed on the mat. Then was too busy entering sleep log to get her to the potty on time, so pee in the pants, pee on me. Went grocery shopping by myself for the first time. She was great in the store, but then went ballistic when we got to the car. I nursed her, changed her, and hoped she'd go to sleep on the car ride home, but no luck. Got
inside and started walking in the basement. Took 15 minutes to get her to calm down, she woke in 20 and I walked her again, she woke again, and I walked her one last time and then she was out for several hours. Went for a very brief walk outside (it's very cold again) and then gave her a bath. She started going frenetic again, so Bill took her down and got her to sleep in a few minutes. I crashed.

Apr 5th

Bill took Isabella most of the night, so now I just feel exhausted. She woke up several times, but she only needed to nurse twice, at 11 and at 5. She was very agitated this morning, but went right back to sleep for a morning nap.

No comments: