Here she is with her very own Siggraph badge. She adjusted back to St. Louis time fairly well. She's also back on her long nap schedule; yesterday she slept for 3 hours in the morning. Since I was sick with a sinus infection, so did I...Tooth number five has made an appearance. I can feel the bump with my finger. I think the other one is also in, although it isn't through as far. Every now and then she'll put something in her mouth and start crying. I assume she keeps banging things into that emerging tooth.
We're definitely crawling now. Here she is, having scooted herself across
the floor from the playmat. She's been alternating wanting to sit on the floor and go places with wanting to be held. Or to have her own personal climbing person, it's hard to tell. She seems to really like doing belly rolls over my leg, but is not so happy when her head crashes into the floor.If I try to get up and go somewhere, she raises her arms and starts to cry. Sigh. Although as long as I don't go out of sight she will sometimes be ok, if she's already playing with something.
She's still waking up every couple hours at night. She woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep last night. While thrashing around she rolled herself onto her stomach - she often does a 180 roll to her other side when she's done nursing, but this time she flopped herself all the way over. May have to put the mattress on the floor, soon.
She was having fun batting the big blue gym ball around today as well. But we're going to have to wash everything down under 3 feet in height - very dusty.
No comments:
Post a Comment