I'm in DC for a conference, so missing the Small person, who, when we explained that mommy was going on a trip, said "mommy stay here". Sniff. But she seems to be ok with it, and says "mommy in DC. Went on plane. Back on Monday". So there you go. I've talked to her on the phone, and she answers questions (well, if the answer is "yes") and says "mommy on the phone".
This is an older picture of her on the phone, but it's the only one I have. She is now asking to go to specific places (the zoo, ride the carousel have fun, go to music class).
Did I mention that she can jump, and actually leave the ground? She's very proud of this fact.
We had a rough night Tues before I left. Didn't fall asleep for two hours and then woke up every hour and a half screaming. Sigh. But am well-rested now.
No comments:
Post a Comment