Took her with me to dinner Saturday night. She quite enjoyed the salt and pepper shakers, as always. Still took her awhile to go to sleep, even though she should have been tired. We did watch a bit of Winnie the Pooh (Bill ordered the DVD) before bed. And then she woke up at 6 am when I got up. Sigh. She went off with the baby sitter again ok.
We finished at noon and went back down to the beignet place before getting a taxi to the airport. She was well-entertained at the airport by a couple kids who had a little brother the same age (who was asleep). She did well on the flight back, although the guy sitting next to me was a bit miffed at having to move out of his single seat because a lady in a wheelchair needed it (said lady kept saying how happy Isabella was, and what a wonderful baby - so there). She crashed in the car ride on the way home - didn't wake up when I brought her in. I laid her down in the (very cold) crib jacket and all, and got only a whimper. Once the house warms up I'll go get her jacket off.
She decided she wanted to wear my sweatshirt - the one with the hood and the pockets. She's into hoods these days. Hoods and hats.
No comments:
Post a Comment