Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wed. June 21st

Just a short update. We went to a Music Together class this morning. Unfortunately, she refused to sleep in her bouncy chair for a morning nap (she fell asleep in my lap, but screamed bloody murder when I tried to move her) so she was a bit tired, poor thing. And a bit overwhelmed by the noise. But she really liked the quieter parts. The class is a bit weird - I think you're just suppose to follow along; there weren't any "instructions" per-se. The leader does arm gestures along with the music, which help the kids keep time. All very cheerful and bouncy.

After the class I went over to Ann's office to see her toys and talk about collaberation. Isabella fell asleep in the car, so we carried the (very heavy) car seat into her lab. Of course, guess who woke up 10 minutes later. Rennie was there, too, so we all had lunch together. Ann played with Isabella, who thought that was lots of fun. Isabella also chowed down on some bread which, I think, never quite made it down the throat, just back out again.

She fell asleep again on the car ride back (after much protestation) but woke up when I tried to move her to the bouncy seat and even nursing didn't help. Took her for a stroller ride so Bill and I could do a baby exchange (we both had appointments with Jennifer) and she slept for another whopping 10 minutes. Sigh. Once she did finally go to sleep, though, she slept until 1:30, which wasn't too bad.

No comments: