
Isabella's grandparents have come to visit from Scotland, and are enjoying the great outdoors, complete with heat. Fortunately, we now have a lovely deck for them to sit on. Unfortunately, the mosquitoes seem pretty bad this year.
We went out to Grant's farm for a Saturday. Here we are all sitting on their train. We didn't get to hear much of the announcements because Isabella sang along to them.We went climbing on Sunday and had lots of baby holders (I think there were eight of us). We tried to go to the Scottish Arms for lunch, but they weren't open so we ended up at the Bread Company instead. Where Isabella did her best to put all the food on the floor.
We bought some plums at the farmer's market. Someone snatched one off the plate and went to work with her two new front teeth. I don't think she made it very far, but she had a really good time trying.I bought a new swim suit and shoes on Monday for Isabella for water play time. I thought Kangaroo Kids was having a Monday play group, but there wasn't anyone there. I then went down to Ann's lab where we tried scanning some objects. Isabella got a bit fussy, but she did have fun with the sun glasses, the ruler, pounding on the table...
Tuesday she fell asleep so she didn't get any water play time, despite being dressed up in her best swim suit. Oh well.
She slept through music class on Wednesday. She's gone back to longer sleep stretches again, at least for the moment. We're doing better about catches again, too, which is a good thing. We had thought about going to the Cry Baby movie, but she was still asleep through that as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment